Gently cleanses and absorbs excess oil without diminishing the precious nutrients of healthy hair. Strengthens and protects with Keratin proteins.
- Extends the life of your Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Treatment by reducing the frequency of hair washing
- Small enough to carry in a purse
- Great after workouts
- Increases volume at the root
- Removes odor
- Cleanses and refreshes hair and scalp
- For all hair types
- Unique brush provides easy application Includes a free refill
Keratin Infused Volumizing & Revitalizing Dry Shampoo 4oz
Quickly and easily give hair a wake-up call; add body, bounce and shine to lifeless locks with this weightless, powder-free dry shampoo.
Specially formulated with a keratin complex to help replace hairs’ natural protein to enhance strength and elasticity while replenishing hair lipids to restructure, protect and minimize moisture loss for lustrous locks and healthy hair. This easy-to-use spray lifts layers, adds volume and dimension and coats the cuticle for a frizz-free finish while absorbing excess oils and odors to keep hair feeling clean and fresh all day long.
- Revitalizes oily, dull and lifeless locks
- Boosts body and enhances volume for a more manageable mane
- Absorbs excess oils and fights frizz and flyaways
- Coats the cuticle to help prevent damage and add luster to lifeless locks
- Lifts layers and adds volume and dimension for a frizz-free finish
- UV Protection
- Brand: Liquid Keratin
Some people have called John Sahag “Michelangelo with scissors” because he treated his craft with integrity and intensity. He sculpted precision shapes to frame your face, creating The Sahag Dry Cut. He treated each client like royalty and, when you walked away, your hair fell into place. His work was in fashion magazines around the world.
Born in Beirut, Lebanon and raised in Sydney, Australia, he began his work at the age of 16. His talent was recognized in The Sydney Morning Herald. He was 19 when he moved to Paris where he was in constant demand.
His method of cutting hair involves cutting vertically, tapering the ends of the hair with shears, following the natural grains of the hair.
In 1985, he opened his own salon in New York City. In 1999, he presented his own line of hair care products. Unfortunately in 2005, at the age of 51, John Sahag died of cancer.
There are Sahag craftsmen who follow The Sahag Dry Cut Technique. Learn more about them at: http://johnsahag.com/
Here are several sites where you can purchase his products.
My favorite hairspray is Sahag hairspray. I also recommend you buy your hairspray from Benzie Hair Care. Gary, the owner is delightful and was very responsive to a problem I had with a can of spray. He also has the best price!
Jojoba, Flax Seed, Primrose Seed Oil, Fenugreek Seeds, Horsetail Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Alfalfa Leaf, Burdock Root, Sage Leaf, Zinc, Biotin.